Advanced Management Program (AMP)
Result-oriented corporate management with lots of practical application, combined with the latest management insights, to inspire ambitious executives. This program is an ideal general management update in compact, 3-part form that is highly comprehensive, interactive and application-oriented.
As an executive, you constantly work on improving the competitive position of your company. But you can only move things in the right direction, and achieve something, within the framework of an integrated overall perspective. Executives with wide-ranging leadership responsibility find themselves confronted here with a special problem – having to watch over and manage several centers of activity at once. Achieving corporate objectives, healthy growth and a good prospect of future success; motivated employees, efficient processes, keeping costs low, positive financial results – none of these things happen by themselves. The conditions for achieving them must be right from the very start. This is the task of executives and one than cannot be delegated to others. Our comprehensive, multi-part program is meant as an application-oriented development program especially for middle and upper executives. Participants should already have theoretical knowledge of general management and several years of management experience. The program combines the latest insights into the principles of modern strate- gic management, business development, financial management, with leadership training. All with the goal of updating your knowledge to help further optimize your management and leadership skills.
Who should attend
This program is perfect for executives with a proven track record, who want to take a fresh look at what they do, or who need to prepare for a new and challenging task. This includes:
- Executives, general managers, business owners, share-holders, partners
- Heads of profit centers, subsidiary organizations, branch offices, product lines and important operational areas of a company
- Experienced business unit and departmental heads
- Managers with business development responsibility
Generally speaking, each participant should have consider- able practical management experience.
The Advanced Management Program (AMP) consists of three modules.
Advanced Strategy, Business Development and Growth. 3 days
Thinking outside the box using the latest methods and tools of strategic management enhanced by inspiring discussions in a highly interesting group of participants.
Executive Financial Management. 4 days
The most important aspects of modern financial management from an executive perspective.
Advanced Leadership – The latest Insights into Leadership and Leadership Training. 4 days
Leading employees, leadership behavior and conflict management as the basis for management success.
How you benefit
- Further deepen their knowledge about the overall context of modern corporate management that focuses on assuring future success while optimizing today’s performance
- Better understand the principles and mechanisms of growth, business development and the strategy behind assuring future success
- Test and refresh their knowledge of financial management and expand their personal controlling tools
- Further increase their leadership expertise, improve their ability to communicate and experience first-hand how to master difficult leadership situations.
After completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Use what they learn about markets, customers, technologies, the competitive environment, business innovation and best practices to implement expedient strategic concepts and business models
- Contribute to realizing strategic targets based on self-developed concepts for growth and innovation
- Apply the tools of financial management competently and be proactive in using the results from this – like using the latest key-performance indicators, making value-enhancing investments, analyzing controlling reports and choosing and implementing the right measures for correcting possible target deviations
- Skillfully apply the tools of leadership in order to achieve challenging goals together with employees
Recognize difficult leadership situations early enough to defuse them, and to create conditions that allow for efficient, target-oriented work.
Part 1: 18.03.2019 - 20.03.2019, Oberursel
Part 2: 02.04.2019 - 05.04.2019, Berlin
Part 3: 01.07.2019 - 04.07.2019, Davos Platz
EUR 8'900.- / CHF 9'900.- / US$ 10'900.- (plus VAT)
For registration, please click the link below.
Areas of Focus
Advanced Strategy, Business Development and Growth
- New insights into strategic thinking
- The most important strategic tools
- Strategic analysis of positioning your company for growth
- Identifying growth potential
- New sources of value creation for customers
- Core expertise as drivers of success and value
- New business models
- Formulating future-oriented strategies
- Managing growth and profit drivers
- Business development
- Using new technologies and disruptive trends to your advantage
- Mastering the challenges of digitalization
- Identifying and using the opportunities offered by Industry 4.0
- Skillfully implementing your strategies
- Motivating employees for change
Executive Financial Management
- What does an executive need to know about corporate finance?
- The integrated system of value-oriented management
- The most important key-performance indicators
- Managing corporate value
- Determining and using value drivers
- Identifying profitable and unprofitable business
- M & A for executives
- Modern budgeting
- Investment decisions in practice
- Increased risk during times of high fluctuation
- Financial flexibility as an answer to difficult predictability
- Quick reactions to change
- Management-information systems
- Implementing controlling tools
- Examining your own style of leadership
- Leader qualities
- The elements of social competency
- Teams and team-development
- Practical approaches to motivating others
- Leadership and communication
- Change management
- Agility and digitalization in your day-to-day business
- Training, encouraging and coaching employees
- Identifying untapped performance potential
- Mastering difficult leadership situations
- Holding your own during important discussions and one-on-ones
- How to deal with conflict