If you operate a successful business today, you want it to stay that way. This is traditionally a part of strategic management. However, trends in the areas of digitalization, technology and even new media can lead to a fast, sometimes abrupt obsolescence of existing business models. Executives who want to be successful in the future need new impulse here and a trend check:
- Is our current business model still valid and can we preserve and develop it?
- Are there any disruptive trends threatening us and what new business models should we use to embark on a successful future?
- How can we awaken sensitivity for change among employees, actively shape the change process and successfully deal with resistance to change?
Who should attend
- Executives who are responsible for the strategic direction of a company or important parts of it
- Men and women responsible for products, markets, customers, key accounts, country organizations and other important areas of a company
- Those responsible for innovation, new business, securing the future
- Executives given the task of preserving and expanding an existing business activity
- Executives and specialists who are responsible for developing new business and business development tasks
- Specialists and project managers in the areas of business model development
- Managers responsible for corporate start-ups
How you benefit
The approach here is to have agile strategy and business development, change management and leadership. Cus- tomer needs, and customer problems unsolved until now, should form the basis for developing new business models. With these, new markets can be created or today’s markets changed with the goal of occupying a profitable market posi- tion long-term. How does business development function? What do digitalization and Industry 4.0 mean for my company’s strategy? How do we take employees with us and how do we successfully deal with their resistance to change?
For registration, please click the link below.
Areas of Focus
Modern Strategic Management
Executives responsible for the strategic management of their company cannot depend on today’s recipes for success being tapped into in the future as well. How can you get out of the classic planning logic? That’s why it’s necessary to rethink and enhance approaches to strategy.
- Digitalization, globalization and new technologies – their influence on strategy and business models
- Real-world examples of new strategy tools and approaches
- The relationship between strategy and results
Today’s Business Model
How successful are we with our existing business model, and how can we preserve this success and expand it further?
- Today’s business model
- Successful core business – how can we preserve and expand it?
- Core expertise – exactly why are we successful?
- Trend check – where are disruptive developments changing our market position?
- The competitors of the future – who will they be and where will they go on the offensive?
Business Development in Times of Dynamic Change
What trends have the potential to change our current business, and to shake the very foundations of our industry?
- The guidelines needed for every strategy – customer benefits and making a case for them
- Developing a field of business during complex times of dynamic change
- Developing a company vision in a management team
- Fast development of ideas for growth that are based on core expertise
- The growth segments of the future
Business Model Innovation
How can we integrate disruption, platforms, Industry 4.0, new media and the internet into our future business model?
- Recognizing opportunities and limits to disruptive strategies
- Radical increase of customer benefits
- New customer benefits unknown until now
- Highest levels of customer proximity and the “customer experience”
- From a pipeline to a platform company
- From increasing customer value to increasing eco-system value
- Industry 4.0 – alternative approaches and insights from real-world business practices
Start-ups for Established Companies
Can established companies also be founders of start-ups? Not only can they, they have to be!
- Recognizing the start-up potential of a business idea
- Creating a start-up culture, establishing a pioneering spirit
- What is unique about the management of start-ups at established companies?
- Business development in combination with start-up management
- Challenges in designing the organization and processes of a start-up
- Leadership, recruiting, enhancing expertise
- Successful integration of new business or consciously avoiding integration
- How to deal with cannibalization and competitors from two “worlds” within the same organization
Leadership, Change and Transformation
The larger the change that a company is facing, the more it will be required to adapt and transform itself. Success is determined here by a clear strategy, competent change management and effective leadership.
- Leadership challenges and competencies
- One’s own personality in the leadership process
- The latest insights into leadership styles
- Successful leadership in times of change
- Change in an era of Industry 4.0 and globalization
- Fit for the future – corporate culture and change
- Leading leaders
- The most important factors of success in the change process
- Different phases of the change process and the dynamics behind them
- Successful implementation